ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks" by Venkatakrishnan
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:38:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Venkatakrishnan:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks

  ==== Sample applications ====
- ''samples/BigBank (in progress)''
+   * ''samples/BigBank (in progress)''
      ''Q: do we have the right ones? are there any we don't need? what is the form for these
in the release - bundled as source, separate bundle?

      ''Q: BigBank application - any progress? when will it be ready? do we hold the release
or post it later?''
@@ -158, +158 @@

          * ''Ant Elder : ''There's also work that needs to be done for the all the samples
and distribution stuff that i'd like to help with once we work out what they should look like.
          * ''cr22rc : ''With regards to BigBank we've really just started bring up. Found
these issues so far: Bug TUSCANY-739 WSDL binding is missing META-INF/sca/default.scdl Bug
TUSCANY-738 tuscany war plugin and default runtime location of extensions seem to be out of
sync Bug TUSCANY-737 Adding extensions to tuscany war pluging results in non - intialized
webapp This was not found by BB but I think it will affect it.  Bug TUSCANY-735 Interop testcases
- mixed content not supported error.

- ''sca/services/bindings/binding.rmi/src/samples (complete)''
+   * ''sca/services/bindings/binding.rmi/src/samples (complete)''
          * Standalone sample for RMI Service and RMI Reference complete.

  ==== Other areas ====