ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks" by AndrewBorley
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:44:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AndrewBorley:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks

   * A sample showing how to turn existing C and/or C++ code into an SCA component.
   * Real life samples, talking to Google, Yahoo and Amazon Web Services for example.
   * '''[OUT]''' A single helloworld sample
-  * '''[RC1]''' Calculator, Python``Calculator, Ruby``Calculator, Big``Bank, Ruby``Bank (Andy)
+  * '''[RC1]''' Calculator, Python``Calculator, Ruby``Calculator, Big``Bank, Ruby``Bank (Andy,
done)

  == Tests ==
   * Script or make option integrated into builds to deploy & run all tests.
   * Extra tests

  == Documentation ==
-  * '''[RC1]''' How to build SDO (with or without stdcxx) and SCA (Andy)
+  * '''[RC1]''' How to build SDO (with or without stdcxx) and SCA (Andy, done)
-  * '''[RC1]''' How to build/run the samples for SDO/SCA (Andy)
+  * '''[RC1]''' How to build/run the samples for SDO/SCA (Andy, done)
-  * '''[RC1]''' Describe the new SCA language extensions progamming models in the samples
(Andy)
+  * '''[RC1]''' Describe the new SCA language extensions progamming models in the samples
(Andy, done)
-  * New language extensions
+  * '''[RC1]''' New language extensions (Andy, done)
   * '''[RC1]''' Release notes
     * Include list of limitations in respect to Spec support (Sebastien)
   * How to deploy/use Tuscany with Apache httpd + the Axis2C axis2_mod.
-  * '''[RC1]''' How to turn existing C and/or C++ code into an SCA component (Andy)
+  * '''[RC1]''' How to turn existing C and/or C++ code into an SCA component (Andy, done)
   * How to set up the environment, install or build our runtime, write and run a first SCA
app
   * Short design docs describing the key aspects of our design (e.g. our extensibility story)
for people who want to understand how the runtime works and contribute to it.
   * How to use Axis REST support with SCA

  == Packaging/Deployment ==
-  * Simplify and open our tuscany-root folder structure to allow people to choose the structure
that best fits their environment.
+  * '''[RC1]''' Simplify and open our tuscany-root folder structure to allow people to choose
the structure that best fits their environment. (Sebastien, done)

  == Platforms ==
   * '''[RC1]''' Linux