ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava" by Venkatakrishnan
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:43:31 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Venkatakrishnan:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava

  This section contains project and development related (and not technology related) information
and issues.

    * [wiki:/M2TasksSCA Tentative TODOs contributing to SCA M2 Release] is a tentative task
list for our next release (Milestone 2 or M2), a good place to look for work if you want to
hop in.
-   * [wiki:/M2TasksSDO Tentative TODOs contributing to SdO M2 Release] is a tentative task
list for our next release (Milestone 2 or M2), a good place to look for work if you want to
hop in.
+   * [wiki:/M2TasksSDO Tentative TODOs contributing to SDO M2 Release] is a tentative task
list for our next release (Milestone 2 or M2), a good place to look for work if you want to
hop in.
    * [wiki:/M2TasksDAS Tentative TODOs contributing to DAS M2 Release] is a tentative task
list for our next release (Milestone 2 or M2), a good place to look for work if you want to
hop in.

    * Information describing the steps taken to [wiki:/SDOJavaReleaseSteps release SDO Java]