ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:42:25 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO

  ==== Distributions ====
  ---------------------------
  '''1. SDO 2.0.1 '''
- We have no pending decisions to be made on inclusion or exclusion of functionality,  here
are the M2 changes ...
+ We have no pending decisions to be made on inclusion or exclusion of functionality,  here
are the M2 changes which are all in '''completed''' state.
+ Our remaining '''in progress''' issues are to do with organisation and compliance of the
distribution.

  {{{
  M2 Changes Relative to M1
@@ -102, +103 @@

      * roundtripping an xsd:anyType via XML using XMLStreamHelper gave wrong kind of DataObject
(TUSCANY-755)
      * cardinality of global elements should be adaptive according to usage context (TUSCANY-115)
  }}}
-       ''* Working Samples''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Documenation''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
        ''* Blocker JIRAs''
-               *<list if any>
+               * '''none'''

  ---------------------------
  ==== Documentation ====
  ---------------------------
+  * Source Distribution build instructions are '''completed'''
+  * Javadoc for the samples is '''completed'''
+  * Inclusion of javadoc for the SDO API and the Tuscany SDO Implementation APIs is '''in
progress'''.  The issue to be resolved is how to reconfigure the build in order to aggregate
the javadoc for samples, SDO implementation and SDO API in an integrated fashion, but without
losing the javadoc overviews for each of those components.
+  * provision of a javadoc overview for the Tuscany SDO implementation APIs is '''in progress'''
+  * Updates to the website's sdo java overview is '''completed''' (TUSCANY-804) but if the
mailing list discussion on the the organisation of projects permits another reorganisation
then the state of this item will return to '''in progress'''
- '''1. <Sub Item> '''   - in/out? TBD
-       ''* Feature / Functionality''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Working Samples''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Documenation''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Blocker JIRAs''
-               *<list if any>
-

  ---------------------------
  ==== Samples ====
  ---------------------------
- '''1. <Sub Item> '''   - in/out? TBD
+ 1. '''Spec Examples, Spec Snippets and  otherSources Samples'''
        ''* Feature / Functionality''
+               * '''Completed'''.  There are more than a dozen such samples
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Working Samples''
-               * Completed
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
-       ''* Documenation''
+       ''* Documentation''
-               * Completed
+               * '''Completed'''
-               * In Progress
-               * To be Done
        ''* Blocker JIRAs''
-               *<list if any>

+ 1. '''Forthcoming JDJ sample'''
+  * There's a paper just being submitted for JDJ which contains an extended example.  We
could squeeze this into the "otherSources" set of examples if we wanted to.  If so this sample
is '''completed''' but its inclusion in the distribution is '''not started'''
+