ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:47:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO

  ---------------------------
  ==== Distributions ====
  ---------------------------
- '''1. SDO 2.0.1 '''
+  1. '''SDO 2.0.1 Source and Binary Distributions'''
  We have no pending decisions to be made on inclusion or exclusion of functionality,  here
are the M2 changes which are all in '''completed''' state.
  Our remaining '''in progress''' issues are to do with organisation and compliance of the
distribution.

@@ -105, +105 @@

  }}}
        ''* Blocker JIRAs''
                * '''none'''
+  2. ''' Samples Distribution'''
+ The issue of integration of javadoc mentioned above must be resolved before the exact nature
of the sample distribution is defined.  This issue is therefore '''in progress'''

  ---------------------------
@@ -119, +121 @@

  ---------------------------
  ==== Samples ====
  ---------------------------
- 1. '''Spec Examples, Spec Snippets and  otherSources Samples'''
+  1. '''Spec Examples, Spec Snippets and  otherSources Samples'''
        ''* Feature / Functionality''
                * '''Completed'''.  There are more than a dozen such samples
        ''* Documentation''
@@ -127, +129 @@

        ''* Blocker JIRAs''
                * '''none'''

- 1. '''Forthcoming JDJ sample'''
+  2. '''Forthcoming JDJ sample'''
   * There's a paper just being submitted for JDJ which contains an extended example.  We
could squeeze this into the "otherSources" set of examples if we wanted to.  If so this sample
is '''completed''' but its inclusion in the distribution is '''not started'''