ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA" by LeeSurprenant
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:42:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LeeSurprenant:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA

      ''Q: do we have the right ones? are there any we don't need? what is the form for these
in the release - bundled as source, separate bundle?

          * ''Ant Elder : ''There's also work that needs to be done for the all the samples
and distribution stuff that i'd like to help with once we work out what they should look like.
+

    * ''sca/services/bindings/binding.rmi/src/samples (complete)''
          * Standalone sample for RMI Service and RMI Reference complete.
@@ -499, +500 @@

          * SNAPSHOTs have been posted to the Apache repo.

      ''Q: are there any changes to SDO pending? Are we happy with the version there?''
-         * ''Frank Budinsky : ''The SDO api changes were committed in revision 442403. I
think that may be after the snapshot was taken. On the dependencies issue, we need to upgrade
EMF to the 2.2.1 release
+         * ''Frank Budinsky : ''The SDO api changes were committed in revision 442403. I
think that may be after the snapshot was taken. On the dependencies issue, we need to upgrade
EMF to the 2.2.1 release version. I believe that it's going to be published this week.
- version. I believe that it's going to be published this week.