ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS" by lresende
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:17:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by lresende:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS

  ---------------------------
  ==== Distributions ====
  ---------------------------
+
+ '''DAS Source and Binary Distributions'''
+
+ We have no pending decisions to be made on inclusion or exclusion of functionality, which
are all in '''completed''' state.
+
+ Our remaining '''in progress''' issues are to do with organisation and compliance of the
distribution.
+ A ''DAS M2RC2'''' has just been sent to be posted and once it's done, a announcment will
be sent to the dev list.
+
+
+
  '''1.<DAS Core features>''' in
           *MySQL support                                             * Completed
           *Static Data Objects                                       * Completed