ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS" by lresende
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:58:19 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by lresende:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS

  ==== TODOS             ====
  ---------------------------

- *'''1''' Create DAS Branch
+ *'''Create DAS Branch'''
+
- *'''2''' Update Branch with references to released Parent POM and SDO dependencies
+ *'''Update Branch with references to released Parent POM and SDO dependencies'''
+
- *'''3''' Blocker JIRAS
+ *'''Blocker JIRAS'''
+
            *<list if any>

@@ -42, +45 @@

  We have no pending decisions to be made on inclusion or exclusion of functionality, which
are all in '''completed''' state.

  Our remaining '''in progress''' issues are to do with organisation and compliance of the
distribution.
- A ''DAS M2RC2'''' has just been sent to be posted and once it's done, a announcment will
be sent to the dev list.
+ A ''DAS M2RC3'''' has just been sent to be posted and once it's done, a announcment will
be sent to the dev list.