ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "kingstar" by linmin
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:12:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by linmin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/kingstar

New page:
= Company profile of XIAMEN KINGSTAR I/E CO., LTD. =

'''XIAMEN KINGSTAR IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD''' is a leading provider of processed food products
to a wide variety of customers around the world. Canned fruits, canned vegetables, and raw
food materials in bulk packages make up a large part of our business which also covers frozen
food, dehydrated vegetables, glazed fruits and fresh fruits. Imaginatively meeting the needs
of our clients with products for retail, catering and industries, Kingstar provides the convenience
of a one-stop solution for customers through a Total Value-Added Package: from market research,
through product design and development, raw materials and factory sourcing, production planning
and management, quality assurance and export documentation to shipping consolidation.

==== Our clients include world major retailers and industrial users , like : ====

 * METER Cash & Carry
 * EDEKA AG
 * ICA AB
 * scrl BLOC cvba
 * PIZZA HUT Egypt
 * CARREFOUR
 * Intermarché
 * AGENOR
 * GB
 * DELHAIZE
 * ……

Our R&D department always commit itself to empolder new product for enduser , recently
there are 5 new products listed in our catalog :

Canned Blueberry in syrup
Canned Lingoberry in syrup
Canned Raspberry in syrup
Canned Marron
Rice Bran oil

Our strength products are mushrooms (champignons) , asparagus , yellow peaches , pears , William
pears , fruit cocktail , bamboo shoots. You are welcome to visit our homepage [http://www.tinfood.com]
or [http://www.sinally.biz] or [http://www.kingstar.cn]
----
CategoryHomepage CategoryHomepage