ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "kingstar" by DavanumSrinivas
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:59:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavanumSrinivas:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/kingstar

The comment on the change is:
SPAM

- = Company profile of XIAMEN KINGSTAR I/E CO., LTD. =
+ deleted

-
- '''XIAMEN KINGSTAR IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD''' is a leading provider of processed food
products to a wide variety of customers around the world. Canned fruits, canned vegetables,
and raw food materials in bulk packages make up a large part of our business which also covers
frozen food, dehydrated vegetables, glazed fruits and fresh fruits. Imaginatively meeting
the needs of our clients with products for retail, catering and industries, Kingstar provides
the convenience of a one-stop solution for customers through a Total Value-Added Package:
from market research, through product design and development, raw materials and factory sourcing,
production planning and management, quality assurance and export documentation to shipping
consolidation.
-
- ==== Our clients include world major retailers and industrial users , like : ====
-
-  * METER Cash & Carry
-  * EDEKA AG
-  * ICA AB
-  * scrl BLOC cvba
-  * PIZZA HUT Egypt
-  * CARREFOUR
-  * Intermarché
-  * AGENOR
-  * GB
-  * DELHAIZE
-  * ……
-
- Our R&D department always commit itself to empolder new product for enduser , recently
there are 5 new products listed in our catalog :
-
- Canned Blueberry in syrup
- Canned Lingoberry in syrup
- Canned Raspberry in syrup
- Canned Marron
- Rice Bran oil
-
- Our strength products are mushrooms (champignons) , asparagus , yellow peaches , pears ,
William pears , fruit cocktail , bamboo shoots. You are welcome to visit our homepage [http://www.tinfood.com]
or [http://www.sinally.biz] or [http://www.kingstar.cn]
- ----
- CategoryHomepage CategoryHomepage