ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1.1/samples" by thilinagunarathne
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:59:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by thilinagunarathne:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1%2e1/samples

           * eg: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/modules/samples/mtomsample/build.xml
       * code generated samples - defualt targets neede to follow the above rules.
           * eg: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/modules/samples/mtom/build.xml
+
+ 3. Samples should use the jars in the ../../lib for the classpath .. (It would be great
if we can first look for the AXIS2_HOME and then fall back to this.. But I still could not
find how to do that conditional with ant )