ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1.1/samples" by thilinagunarathne
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:15:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by thilinagunarathne:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1%2e1/samples

  3. Samples should use the jars in the ../../lib for the classpath .. (It would be great
if we can first look for the AXIS2_HOME and then fall back to this.. But I still could not
find how to do that conditional with ant )

-
+ 4. All the samples should contain a Readme.txt explaining the the objective of the sample(what
we expect the users to gain by looking at the sample) and how to use it.  In the case of samples
with GUI's readme.txt can be superseded by a index.html placed in the samples/<sample name>/docs
directory. But the Readme.txt file needs to be present and should redirect the user to the
docs/index.html