ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by CharlesWicksteed
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:38:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CharlesWicksteed:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

The comment on the change is:
Add link to new page /AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig

   * [wiki:/ClientIP How do I get the IP address of the client?]
   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/Ssl How to use SSL in Axis Clients ?]
   * [wiki:/GzipCompression How to use Gzip compression with Axis ?]
+  * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig How do I select a client certificate for SSL
at run time?]

  === Attachments ===
   * [http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732.html How do I use attachments?]