ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Woden/TaskList" by JohnKaputin
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:51:49 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/TaskList

The comment on the change is:
Closed a taks after capturing it in JIRA

  -------
  = OPEN TASKS:- =
  -----
+
- == Use Cases ==
- Documented use cases covering the various usage scenarios for Woden would help to clarify
our collective understanding of the total requirements to be met by Woden and why certain
design or implementation choices are necessary. So far, development has focussed on parsing
and validation (i.e. read-only at runtime), but we need a better understanding of the WSDL
creation / editing / writing requirements (e.g. re-validation after modification, preserving
whitespace, etc).
- ==== Status ====
- Initial attempts at identifying actors and use cases by John Kaputin and Jeremy Hughes.
Will post work-in-progress to wiki or web site when we have something documented. Will need
broader input from others on this.
- -----
  == Message label ==
  The ''messageLabel'' attribute of the message reference or fault reference elements is currently
implemented as a type-safe enumeration with the values 'In' and 'Out'. This needs to be implemented
either as an extensible enum or perhaps just as an NCName.

@@ -178, +174 @@

  21Nov06 need to create JIRA(s) for the documentation required then close this task [[BR]]
  19Dec06 captured this as JIRA WODEN-111 and removed this entry from wiki tasklist.
  -----
+ == Use Cases ==
+ Documented use cases covering the various usage scenarios for Woden would help to clarify
our collective understanding of the total requirements to be met by Woden and why certain
design or implementation choices are necessary. So far, development has focussed on parsing
and validation (i.e. read-only at runtime), but we need a better understanding of the WSDL
creation / editing / writing requirements (e.g. re-validation after modification, preserving
whitespace, etc).
+ ==== Status ====
+ Initial attempts at identifying actors and use cases by John Kaputin and Jeremy Hughes.
Will post work-in-progress to wiki or web site when we have something documented. Will need
broader input from others on this.[[BR]]
+ 19Dec06: captured as JIRA WODEN-112 and closed this task.
+ -----
+

  == END OF CLOSED TASKS ==