ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Woden/TaskList" by JohnKaputin
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:34:52 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/TaskList

The comment on the change is:
Closed a task now captured by JIRA

  == Refactor XML types support into ws-commons ==
  Woden has copied org.apache.axis.types.NCName. Per suggestion from Sanjiva, consider refactoring
this types support in Axis, Axis2 and now Woden into a new ws-commons project.
  ==== Status ====
- Not done.
+ Not done.[[BR]]
+ 19Dec06: JKaputin to investigate to see if a JIRA is needed or whether to just close this
task.
- -----
- == Add QName lookup methods to Description ==
- WSDL spec Part 1, 2.19 QName Resolution describes looking up top level components like Interface
by their QName within the Description component. The org.apache.woden.wsdl20.Description interface
currently has collection methods like getInterfaces(). It also needs getters that take a QName
arg like getInterface(QName). Ditto for Binding and Service.
- ==== Status ====
- Not done.
  -----
  == Sequencing and dependencies of Assertions ==
  We need to look at adding some form of sequencing and dependency to the assertion tests
in the validation logic, where appropriate. Some asserts  should happen before others. Some
asserts should not be run after previous asserts have failed.
@@ -43, +39 @@

  If Schema-0017 assertion fails, we should not attempt Schema-0052 assertion because it becomes
redundant if we already know there is no targetNamespace.
  ==== Status ====
- (jkaputin) A related discussion thread is currently running on woden-dev (at 25 Jan 06).
Capturing the thought here so we don't lose it, but will probably raise JIRA when some conclusion
is reached on the discussion.
+ (jkaputin) A related discussion thread is currently running on woden-dev (at 25 Jan 06).
Capturing the thought here so we don't lose it, but will probably raise JIRA when some conclusion
is reached on the discussion.[[BR]]
+ 19Dec06: JKaputin to check if this specific error still occurs and if so, open JIRA, otherwise
just close this task with n.f.a.
  -----
+
- == Mavenize Woden ==
- Use Maven2 to build Woden and have Woden binaries posted to ibiblio so that other maven
based projects can consume Woden
- ==== Status ====
- Not done.
- -----
  == Replace Error API Interfaces with Classes ==
  A customized error handler is provided by implementing {{{ErrorHandler}}} interface. {{{ErrorInfo}}},
{{{ErrorLocator}}} and {{{ErrorReporter}}} are also declared as interfaces by the API. Consider
whether it is ever necessary for custom implementations and if not, whether these API interfaces
should be changed to final classes (i.e. they do need to be exposed on the API, but we may
not want behaviour different to that provided by the Woden impl classes).
  ==== Status ====
@@ -195, +188 @@

  Not done.[[BR]]
  19Dec06: quality of {{{XmlSchema}}} improved over recent releases. No plans now to hide
{{{XmlSchema}}} in Woden API.
  -----
+ == Add QName lookup methods to Description ==
+ WSDL spec Part 1, 2.19 QName Resolution describes looking up top level components like Interface
by their QName within the Description component. The org.apache.woden.wsdl20.Description interface
currently has collection methods like getInterfaces(). It also needs getters that take a QName
arg like getInterface(QName). Ditto for Binding and Service.
+ ==== Status ====
+ Not done.[[BR]]
+ 19Dec06: done in a previous milestone release.
+ -----
+ == Mavenize Woden ==
+ Use Maven2 to build Woden and have Woden binaries posted to ibiblio so that other maven
based projects can consume Woden
+ ==== Status ====
+ Not done.[[BR]]
+ 19Dec06: captured by WODEN-67