ws-dev mailing list archives

From "subhash@2" <subhash.chan...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Issue with using .net Webservices
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:37:47 GMT

Hello
i have completed with a my work using MOM WebServices using java and
WSDL2JAVA  API
and my connector is successfully Registered and initialized  , and now when
I am inserting new  alerts to MOM using InsertAlert() method which works
successfully and return success  but just then when i try to get the new
Alerts using getData() method returns nothing in resultset ???
Now The Major Doubts for  Query ::-

1) Is it necessary to register any connector with Window registry at the
time of Register in MOM with setup() method as per  c# /.net  example in sdk
documentation

2) I have setted  a specific  Ruleid with the alert going to insert , so now
how should i associate it with MOM to see this alert there ?

so now where i am going wrong with my implementation , any suggestion will
greatly appriciated

subhash chander