ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava" by KelvinGoodson
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:36:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava

    * [wiki:/DAS_Java_Overview RDB DAS]
    * [wiki:/SCA_Java SCA Java.]

- == Development Related ==
+ == Current Development Related Information ==
  This section contains project and development related (and not technology related) information
and issues.
+   * [wiki:/CurrentTasksSCA Tentative TODOs contributing to the next release of SCA] is a
tentative task list for our next release, a good place to look for work if you want to hop
in.
+   * [wiki:/CurrentTasksSDO Tentative TODOs contributing to the next release of SDO] is a
tentative task list for our next release, a good place to look for work if you want to hop
in.
+   * [wiki:/CurrentTasksDAS Tentative TODOs contributing to the next release of DAS] is a
tentative task list for our next release, a good place to look for work if you want to hop
in.
+
+ == M2 Related Development Information ==
+ This section contains project and development related (and not technology related) information
and issues relating to the milestone 2 releases of SDO, DAS and SCA made during 4Q 2006.

    * [wiki:/M2TasksSCA Tentative TODOs contributing to SCA M2 Release] is a tentative task
list for our next release (Milestone 2 or M2), a good place to look for work if you want to
hop in.
    * [wiki:/M2TasksSDO Tentative TODOs contributing to SDO M2 Release] is a tentative task