ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:53:18 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO

 Interested in tackling ||<style="font-weight: bold;">Jira (if any)||<style="font-weight:
bold;"> Documentation ||<style="font-weight: bold;">  Notes ||
  || Change Summary Serialization || Frank Budinsky and [mailto:kelvingoodson@apache.org Kelvin
Goodson] || || [wiki:Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization first
thoughts ] || ||
- || Community Test Suite || Dan Murphy Taking the lead || || || ||
+ || Community Test Suite || Dan Murphy Taking the lead, lots of scope for input || || ||
  ||options for XMLHelper load and save|| || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-928
TUSCANY-928] || || ||
  ||dynamic subclasses of generated type || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-513
TUSCANY-513] || || ||
  || hide special properties in sequence || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-521
TUSCANY-521] || || ||
@@ -36, +36 @@

  ==== Notes ====

-  1 Chunky interesting piece of work, requires knowledge of StAX + Java emitter syntax (similar
to JSP)
+  1 Chunky interesting piece of work, requires knowledge of StAX + Java emitter syntax (similar
to JSP)
+
-  2 This could be more than just sorting out the java level dependencies, it gives rise to
the question of whether we should divide up the source so that there is an option extras section
which would contain things like this, that bering in extra dependencies,  e.g. the recently
proposed move od Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java from SCA into SDO
+  2 This could be more than just sorting out the java level dependencies, it gives rise to
the question of whether we should divide up the source so that there is an option extras section
which would contain things like this, that bering in extra dependencies,  e.g. the recently
proposed move of Java2WSDL and WSD``L2Java from SCA into SDO
+
   3 Some of this is done,  but some tests would be good,  and ther is on-demand open content
property creation to implement