ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization" by KelvinGoodson
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:15:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization

  = Change Summary Serialization =
  The 2.1 specification adds a fair amount of detail on the format of serialization of change
summaries.

+ == Background ==
+ Currently XMLHelper.save() delegates the work of serialization to the EMF XMI code.  Now
that the SDO 2.1 spec says things about compliant serialization were going to have to move
away from that,  at least for the change summary itself.
+
+ == Objectives ==
+
+ == Scope ==
+
+ == Constraints ==
+
+ == Assumptions ==
+ The (de)serialization we are concerned with here is that provided by the XMLHelper.save()
and load() operations.
+ Scope does not include object serialization
+
  == Issues ==

+
  == Design Thoughts ==
+ Performance is important

+ === Testing ===
+ Should we use canonicalized XML in order to compare the execution results with expectations,
 if so,  what tools can we use for this.
+