ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization" by KelvinGoodson
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:26:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization

  == Design Thoughts ==
  Performance is important
+ custom serialization or make use of SAX/StAX or the like?
+ Does the generated code offere any scope for customizeed behaviour or is there just one
implem for ch sumaaries embedded in dynamic or static SDOs?
+
+ === responsibility ===
+
+ could be ChSumImpl itself (toXMLString()?)
+
+ could be a visitor (elegant but perhaps a bit slow?)

  === Testing ===
  Should we use canonicalized XML in order to compare the execution results with expectations,
 if so,  what tools can we use for this.