ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:26:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO

 Interested in tackling ||<style="font-weight: bold;">Jira (if any)||<style="font-weight:
bold;"> Documentation ||<style="font-weight: bold;">  Notes ||
- || Change Summary Serialization || Frank Budinsky and Kelvin Goodson || || [wiki:Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization
first thoughts ] || ||
+ || Change Summary Serialization || Frank Budinsky and Yang Zhong || || [wiki:Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SDO/ThinkingAloud/ChangeSummarySerialization
first thoughts ] || ||
  || Community Test Suite || Dan Murphy Taking the lead, lots of scope for input || || ||
  ||options for XMLHelper load and save|| || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-928
TUSCANY-928] || || ||
  ||dynamic subclasses of generated type || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-513
TUSCANY-513] || || ||
@@ -30, +30 @@

  || Load !DataGraph in designated scope(!TypeHelper) || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-709
TUSCANY-709] || ||  ||
  || !ClassLoader issues with SDO || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-67 TUSCANY-67]
|| ||  ||
  || SDO URI serialization || || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-832 TUSCANY-832]
|| ||  ||
- || desc || who || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY TUSCANY-XXX] || doc link
||  ||
+ || Change Summary Operation behaviour definition || Kelvin Goodson || || 2.1 spec || 4 ||
  || desc || who || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY TUSCANY-XXX] || doc link
||  ||
  || desc || who || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY TUSCANY-XXX] || doc link
||  ||

@@ -40, +40 @@

   2 This could be more than just sorting out the java level dependencies, it gives rise to
the question of whether we should divide up the source so that there is an option extras section
which would contain things like this, that bering in extra dependencies,  e.g. the recently
proposed move of Java2WSDL and WSD``L2Java from SCA into SDO

-  3 Some of this is done,  but some tests would be good,  and ther is on-demand open content
property creation to implement
+  3 Some of this is done,  but some tests would be good,  and there is on-demand open content
property creation to implement

+  4 For example,  what does equality of 2 graphs mean when one or other contains a change
summary, ditto copying.