ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Synapse/PRideas" by PaulFremantle
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:12:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by PaulFremantle:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/PRideas

  Just a quick set of ideas for PR around the graduation and 0.91 release.

- 1. press release... think we can do this.  Paul will write one up and pass it by the PRC
+  1. press release... think we can do this.  Paul will write one up and pass it by the PRC
- 1. send the release to announce@apache, axis-user, axis-dev
+  1. send the release to announce@apache, axis-user, axis-dev
- 1. file news items on tss, infoq, artima, slashdot
+  1. file news items on tss, infoq, artima, slashdot
- 1. ASF front page news
+  1. ASF front page news
- 1. write an article - maybe for infoq? developerworks?
+  1. write an article - maybe for infoq? developerworks?
- 1. BileBlog :-)
+  1. BileBlog :-)