ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ValerioSchiavoni" by ValerioSchiavoni
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:14:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ValerioSchiavoni:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ValerioSchiavoni

New page:
Hi,
i'm a software engineer with a strong passion for the open source in general and the Apache
Software Foundation and ObjectWeb/OW2 in particular. I always keep an eye on many projects,
from Maven to Commons, from htmlunit to Cargo.

Starting from February 2007, my new employer will be INRIA Rhone-Alpes, in France, where I'll
be working on SCA technologies, component oriented programming and AOP.

My java blog can be found at: [http://jroller.com/page/vschiavoni]

----
CategoryHomepage