ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:40:12 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO

 Interested in tackling ||<style="font-weight: bold;">Jira (if any)||<style="font-weight:
bold;"> Documentation ||<style="font-weight: bold;">  Notes ||
  || Change Summary Serialization || Frank Budinsky and Yang Zhong || ||  || ||
  || Community Test Suite || Dan Murphy Taking the lead, lots of scope for input || || ||
- ||options for XMLHelper load and save|| Yang has put up a patch for this || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-928
TUSCANY-928] || || ||
  ||dynamic subclasses of generated type || I've got this on my radar unless someone else
gets there first (Kelvin) || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-513 TUSCANY-513]
|| || ||
  || hide special properties in sequence || I'm working on this and have done the run time
aspects,  the generated classes are proving difficult to ensure that the changes don't disrup
multiple inheritance support  || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-521 TUSCANY-521]
|| || ||
issue with T-928 || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-713 TUSCANY-713] || || ||