ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO" by KelvinGoodson
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:04:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KelvinGoodson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO

  || T-1101 ||  Support mixed Sequence and any Sequence in Change Summary -- patches a bit
mixed  up/overlapping here||need to resolve patch overlap||
  || T-1102 || Support EMF 2.2.2 -- contains a confusing comment ||unaware of anyone planning
to apply this yet,  I hope to get to it soon (KG) ||
  || T-1113 || Extensible namespaces and types that change || need a generally applicable
solution before patch can be applied ||
+ || T-1119 || XMLStreamHelper serialization incomplete || ||