ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Approve Woden M7a release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:51:04 GMT
On 4/18/07, John Kaputin (gmail) <jakaputin@gmail.com> wrote:

>  We have been looking into exiting incubator and have some steps to
> complete, so we won't be seeking to exit Incubation in the M7a timeframe.

Ok, thank you. Just for a note: I have read what you are discussing
and I do believe, that all of these are SHOULD issues and by no means
blocking exit from the Incubator. In particular, joining the Apache
web of trust is an important point, but hardly required, because it is
in practice a very demanding point. I have personally cut 20 or so
releases with an unsigned GPG key.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've