ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C/Neethi" by DineshPremalal
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 17:42:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DineshPremalal:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/Neethi

New page:
== Neethi/C implementation ==

==== Domain Specific Implementations ====

||<|3>'''Keep inside Neethi'''||Once Build Neethi, User gets all domain specific implementations
done ||When building those packages (for example , Rampart), we need to provide those policy
implementations.||
||test||test||
||test || test ||
||<|3>'''Keep under domain specific location'''||Once Build package (eg:Rampart), User
gets its policy implementation done || Domain specific policy implementations may scatter||
||test || test ||
||test || test ||