ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLICY] Release Policy
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 10:39:56 GMT
Better late than never... :)

Big +1...
Even though this will make the process complicated, this can take off
lot of pressure and responsibility off from the release mangers head,
as there will be more people to check the final release build..   This
will help us to eliminate the last minute mistakes...

~Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com