ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForJun2007" by JohnKaputin
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:40:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJun2007

The comment on the change is:
Added a report for Woden project.

  Apache Rampart released version 1.2 on 02nd June 2007

+ Apache Woden release Milestone 7a on 23rd April 2007
+
  === Legal Issues ===

  === Cross-Project Issues ===
@@ -20, +22 @@

  === Subproject News ===

+ ==== Woden incubator ====
+ We have a new contributor, Sriram Rao, who has submitted an ICLA and made his first contribution.
The Woden M7a release on April 23rd incremented M7 with the new, shorter WSDL 2.0 namespace
URL. The W3C WSDL2 spec has now moved to Proposed Recommendation with Recommendation expected
early July. The Woden M8 release, planned for July, will complete WSDL2 spec compliance by
fully supporting WSDL2 Assertions (validation). After M8 we plan to review and finalize the
API, then deliver a Woden 1.0 release. In May the project team discussed requirements for
exiting incubation. We have some housekeeping items to complete, but expect to approach the
WS and Incubator PMCs in June.
+
  === Miscellaneous ===