ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Muse/Muse2.xConformanceTestingTools" by KamYee
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:53:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KamYee:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Muse/Muse2%2exConformanceTestingTools

  == Design and Architecture ==

- The WS-I Organization (http://ws-i.org) has developed and made available the WS-I Interoperability
Testing Tools to help developers determine whether their Web Services are conformant with
WS-I profile guidelines.
+ The WS-I Organization (http://ws-i.org) has developed and made available the WS-I Interoperability
Testing Tools to help developers determine whether their Web Services are conformant with
defined WS-I profiles.

- ( More details on these tools and how they work can be found at http://ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=testingtools
and http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsitest/ ).
+ We will enhance and extend these testing tools to test for conformance against specification
levels implemented in Muse 2.x (WSRF 1.2, WSN 1.3, WSDM 1.1, and WS-MetadataExchange).

- The latest version is designed to test the Basic Profile 1.1 and SSBP 1.0. We will extended
the testing tools to test Muse for conformance against the latest supported specification
levels (WSRF 1.2, WSN 1.3, WSDM 1.1, and WS-MetadataExchange).
+ ( More details on these tools and how they work can be found at http://ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=testingtools
(under "Analyzer Tool Functional Specification", "Monitor Tool Functional Specification",
and "Interoperability Testing Tools 1.1") and http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsitest/
).
+
+