ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:51:04 GMT
Dear WS folks,

FYI, I've asked to resign from the WS PMC as i strongly believe that a
PMC member should actively participates on the projects. Unfortunately
due to circumstances beyond my control/comprehension, i'll not be able
to spend time on the various WS projects.

I'll miss each and every one of the participants here. It's been a
long ride since 2001-04-19 when i first showed up on the axis-dev
mailing list. I hope to be back some day (sooner than later! hope it
is sooner!). You can still reach me on yahoo IM (dims) or email
(davanum AT gmail.com). Wish you all the very best of luck.

thanks,
dims