ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForSep2007" by KurtStam
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:16:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KurtStam:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007

  Apache Scout is an implementation of the JSR 93 (JAXR), which is a java API to XML registries
such as jUDDI.

  === Notable Happenings ===
+ Scout was mostly in maintenance mode this quarter. After we do a jUDDI release we're planning
on putting out and 1.0rc2 release to clean up the remaining issues.

  === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
+ We released 1.0rc1.

  === Legal Issues ===
+ nope

  === Cross-Project Issues ===
+ nope

  === Problems with committers, members, projects etc? ===
+ all good

  === Miscellaneous ===

@@ -67, +72 @@

  jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is an open source Java implementation of the Universal Description,
Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) specification for Web Services.

  === Notable Happenings ===
+ We're ramping up for a 2.0 release, and lot's of outstanding issues have been resolved in
JIRA. The final two issues are relates to moving to Axis2 as our WebService implementation.

  === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
+ none

  === Legal Issues ===
+ no

  === Cross-Project Issues ===
+ We're getting support on the Axis2 issues. Hopefully they will be resolved soon.

  === Problems with committers, members, projects etc? ===
+ all good

  === Miscellaneous ===

@@ -267, +277 @@

  Apache Synapse is a easy-to-use and lightweight XML and Web Services management and integration
broker that can form the basis of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service
Bus (ESB).

  === Notable Happenings ===
- The team is preparing for the 1.1 release which is the next major release of the project
after the 1.0 in early June. The 1.1 release is sceduled for the end of October/early November
+ The team is preparing for the 1.1 release which is the next major release of the project
after the 1.0 in early June. The 1.1 release is
- === Code Releases [since the last report] ===

- === Miscellaneous ===
- A new Apache VFS based file transport implementation, defect fixes and other feature enhancements
are currently in progress
-