ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForSep2007" by KurtStam
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:17:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KurtStam:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007

  jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is an open source Java implementation of the Universal Description,
Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) specification for Web Services.

  === Notable Happenings ===
- We're ramping up for a 2.0 release, and lot's of outstanding issues have been resolved in
JIRA. The final two issues are relates to moving to Axis2 as our WebService implementation.

+ We're ramping up for a 2.0 release, and lot's of outstanding issues have been resolved in
JIRA. The final two issues are related to moving to Axis2 as our WebService implementation.

  === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
  none