ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage/Woden/APIReview" by JohnKaputin
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:20:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/APIReview

  Several issues have been raised about the API. Some of those have already been resolved
and tracked via JIRA. This wiki page addresses some of the  issues that may require broader
consideration before we're ready to start tracking code changes via JIRA. It should provide
background information as a starting point for futher discussion on the woden-dev mailing
list.

- This page will be updated as that discussion progresses, for example, to capture important
decisions or agreement. Anyone can raise API issues or add to the existing issues. They should
post to the woden-dev mailing list if they can't edit the wiki. At some point, when the ideas
and agreed solutions are reasonably firm, any specific issues should be tracked via Woden
JIRA.
+ This page will be updated as that discussion progresses, for example, to capture important
decisions or agreement. Anyone can raise API issues or add to the existing issues. They should
post to the woden-dev mailing list if they can't edit the wiki. When we've agreed how to resolve
these issues, they should be tracked as Woden JIRAs.

  -------