ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForDec2007" by SamisaAbeysinghe
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 02:06:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SamisaAbeysinghe:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForDec2007

  === Notable Happenings ===

- Newly elected committers included Bjorn Townsend, Upul Godage, Sanjaya Karunasena.
+ Newly elected committers included Bjorn Townsend, Upul Godage, Sanjaya Karunasen, Selvaratnam
Uthaiyashankar.
+

  === Subproject News ===

@@ -13, +14 @@

  ==== Axis2 ====

  We have a list of desired 1.4 features on the wiki.
+
+ ==== Axis2/C ====
+
+ We are preparing for the 1.2.0 release. The release is expected to happen before the end
of December.