ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForDec2007" by RobertReeves
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:43:04 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RobertReeves:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForDec2007

The comment on the change is:
JaxMe2 Update

  ==== Sandehsa2/C ====

- We are preparing for the 0.92 release. It is expected to be happened after the Axis2/C 1.2.0
release.
+ We are preparing for the 0.92 release. It is expected to be happened after the Axis2/C 1.2.0
release.

  ==== Rampart/C ====
  Getting ready for the Ramaprt/C 1.1 release, which is scheduled to be released after the
Axis2/C. Now we are testing our scenarios with latests Axis2/C. You may find new features
for this release here.
@@ -42, +42 @@

  ==== XML-RPC ====
  Apart from the XML-RPC 3.1 release there were no notable happenings.

+ ==== JaxMe2 ====
+ No notable happenings.
+
+