ws-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject WS web site updates
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:01:18 GMT
While updating Woden's information on the WS web site I thought I'd take
care of a few out of date items on the WS site as well. In case anyone's
wondering, I made the following changes:

1. I removed the ApacheCon EU 2005 advert (Paul, thanks for speaking up so
I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed [1])

2. I updated the copyright statement year from "2005" to "2005-2008" (yes,
I'm a few days early on the '08)

3. I updated the "how to build" document to refer to SVN as the site is
now stored in SVN.

4. Following on 3, I updated cvs.html to svn.html including all the links
on the site. I added a redirect directive to the site's .htaccess file so
requests for cvs.html will get forwarded to svn.html.

These changes should be visible shortly.

[1]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-general/200712.mbox/%3c88f5d710712200302l56042802p9669268f7c08f76@mail.gmail.com%3e

Lawrence