ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by RodrigoRuiz
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:14:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RodrigoRuiz:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

The comment on the change is:
Added a new link

   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/Ssl How to use SSL in Axis Clients ?]
   * [wiki:/GzipCompression How to use Gzip compression with Axis ?]
   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig How do I select a client certificate for SSL
at run time?]
-
+  * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/InterruptCalls How do I interrupt a thread that is blocked
in a remote call?]
  === Attachments ===
   * [http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732.html How do I use attachments?]
   * [http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg20160.html Where can I see some