ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mercury Proposal
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:56:07 GMT

Glen,

*** My 2 cents, YMMV. This is not an intention to start a flame fest. It's a personal opinion
***

FWIW, I am quite tired and fed up of folks who don't actually do the work push things around
and nothing ever happens
after a so called decision is made. Case in point, remember the discussion on transports in
Axis2/Synapse.

So, if this is what Amila wants to do, am ok. If someone wants to join in, more the merrier
and they can actually decide
what to do, when and how. I'd personally like to get this going and get out of the way of
the person(s) executing.

So, if the incubator folks are ok and we are legally covered. My personal view is to just
get it going and get out of
the way.

thanks,
dims