ws-dev mailing list archives

From "John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakapu...@gmail.com>
Subject SVN password reset
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:43:19 GMT
Hi All,
can anyone in WS tell me how to get me SVN password reset?  I recently set
up a new laptop and when attempting to commit to Woden was prompted for my
SVN uid and password. I must be using the wrong password and tried the
instructions in the Apache developer docs to reset it, but have had no luck.

The instructions at [1] say to email root to request a temporary subversion
password."  I've tried root@apache.org without response.

The instructions at [2] say to ssh to people.apache.org and use the
'svnpasswd' command.  I tried this, but got "svnpasswd: command not found".
Searching the Apache mailing lists, it seems others have had this problem,
but I haven't seen a solution. It looks like the svnpasswd command has been
removed from people.apache.org.

Any ideas?

thanks, John.

 [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn