ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mercury Proposal
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:17:47 GMT
Jaliya

Actually, although Mercury has got a state machine model, I would
personally prefer if we started directly from the State Machine
published in the Appendix of the WSRM1.1 specification, and worked
from here. I think we need two different implementations of a SM - one
for 1.0 and one for 1.1, so we would have to create the equivalent
documentation for 1.0. Amila has a pretty good starting point for the
1.0 SM, and there needs to be some further discussion about exactly
how that should look.

Paul

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Jaliya Ekanayake <jnekanayake@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> The proposal starts with a "state machine model" which Mercury has come up
> with.
> So can you give little  bit more details on the state machine model that you
> are suggesting?
>
> Thanks,
> Jaliya
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Glen Daniels" <glen@thoughtcraft.com>