ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Transport/TestkitHowto" by AndreasVeithen
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:11:27 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AndreasVeithen:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Transport/TestkitHowto

New page:
= Introduction =

The Javadoc for the org.apache.axis2.transport.testkit package gives a high level overview
of how the test kit works. Since the Javadoc has not yet been published, you need to generate
it from the sources. In the [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/transport/modules/testkit/
root folder], execute the following command:

{{{mvn install site}}}

The Javadoc is generated in target/apidocs.

= Frequently asked questions =

== How can I just run one test in my debugger? ==

Most development environments assume that the test case name identifies a method in the test
class. When asked to execute a single test, they will try to execute the test case corresponding
to that method. Since the testkit builds test suites dynamically, this will not work.

For the moment the only way to run a single test case is to temporarily add an exclusion rule
that filters out all test cases but the one you want to debug.