ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Axis2 as TLP
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:51:45 GMT
Hi Eran:

We are voting on the proposal as it stands, and I think what you're
talking about would have to be a separate vote.  I see two ways you
could go here:

1) vote -1 on the current proposal since it isn't what you want

2) vote +1 on the current proposal, and hope that you can convince
people to move Axiom/Neethi/XML-RPC/Scout (ok kidding on the last two!)
to Axis2 as part of the last bullet item in the proposal (re-evaluating
the remaining projects).

--Glen