ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: copyright question
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:05:54 GMT
It is ok to check it into Apache IFF the copyright holder has granted us a
license to use the copyrighted material, under the Apache license
(preferred) or a compatible license.

Does the spec grant a license to the XSDs as well? If not we'll have to go
thru the pain of getting the license properly.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/