ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Welcome aboard Dobri!
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:03:38 GMT
Hi Dobri:

Congratulations on being elected as a Web Services committer.

Please read the new committer's guide at:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

This will explain a bunch of stuff you need to know, including most
importantly the fact that you will need to submit a CLA (Contributor
License Agreement) for yourself, and also make sure your employer sends
in a Corporate CLA if appropriate, before we can set you up with an
account and commit rights.

Please let me know when your CLAs are acknowledged, and what your
preferred account name ("dobri"?) would be.

Again, congrats, and we look forward to your continued involvement in
the project!

Thanks,
--Glen Daniels
  Web Services PMC Chair