ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XmlSchema 1.4.4 (take 2)
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:20:57 GMT
Hi Benson:

I wouldn't call it a "snafu" - it's totally reasonable to expect there
to be enough active PMC members to be monitoring any given subproject
list to pass a vote, and one might argue that if that's NOT the case
then the project needs to focus a bit more on oversight.

That said, I do think making sure to cc general@ws on VOTEs is still a
good idea, both for archival purposes (easy to see all the project VOTEs
in one place) and for ensuring a quorum.

Thanks,
--Glen