ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML formatting
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:48:30 GMT
+1 Benson, that's exactly the reason for my vote.

I don't actually love reformatting as I'm making changes because to be
polite, one should really reformat, commit, and /then/ make your real
changes so that those reading the commit diffs can actually see what you
did.  So the proposal is just to do a blanket reformat of the POMs now
so they're all clean and easy to edit.  We don't have to force this on
every project, but I'd like to do at least Axis2, Axiom, Neethi,
XmlSchema, Transports, Rampart, and Sandesha.

Thanks,
--Glen