ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML formatting
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:29:35 GMT
I respectfully disagree. A messy file makes it much harder to make
correct edits. Without or without a vote, when I pull an XML file into
an editor and it is inconsistently indented, I take the 30 seconds it
takes to reformat it before I do anything else. Since Glen has to edit
all these POMs anyway, it seems reasonable to me for him to neaten
them up.