ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <cohei...@progress.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:56:16 GMT
Hi Glen,

I've already tested WSS4J 1.5.6 with Rampart, and submitted a patch to
rampart-dev earlier today for that URI issue. See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-219

Colm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Sent: 10 March 2009 20:53
To: general@ws.apache.org
Cc: wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org; rampart-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Hi Colm, all:

-1 from me, unfortunately, since running the Rampart build with the new
WSS4J produced a test failure.  In particular the testWithPolicy() test
in RampartTest (integration module) fails.

DanK believes this might have to do with the way WSS4J has corrected its
URL handling (it was previously truncating the 1st char of all urls
assuming that they'd be of the form "#urn...").

Could someone from rampart-dev have a look at this?

Thanks,
--Glen

P.S.  A huge +1, by the way, to the congratulations on all the hard work
and interop success!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006