ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How many XML Schema libraries at ASF is too many XML Schema Libraries?
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:44:24 GMT
Lawrence,

Historically, that might have been the case or the intention, but there's
nothing 'pull-y' about it today. If you feed it files, it builds dom and
walks dom. If you feed it dom, it just walks dom.

Now, I'm not an axis2 developer, I'm a cxf developer, but from inside the
code I just can't see how it would be a problem.

-benson